Canine massage therapy can be beneficial for a wide range of issues including:
- Lameness or limping
- Back pain
- Muscular strains or tears to the muscle (or scar tissue build up after a strain)
- Trigger points or knots in the muscle
- Tension and excessive hardness in the muscle
- Post-operative recovery
- A dog becoming ‘old before its time’.
It can also be beneficial in treating the secondary and compensatory effects of:
- Hip and elbow dysplasia
- Osteochondritis Dessicans
- Cruciate ligament issues
- Luxating patella
This is by no means an exhaustive list. Please do call or email me to discuss how canine massage therapy would benefit your dog.